Excellence

"High Achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation." - Charles Kettering



Tuesday, August 17, 2010

It's official: I now have 2 followers!

Today was a cool day in blogdom! I officially got my second "follower," although I'm pretty sure more than 2 people read this blog. I have had three people openly admit to reading it on a regular basis. But there's this little area on the blog you can click on to become an official "follower" and I have 2 now. I got my first follower the day I started the blog, and now my official count has doubled since debuting in May. Yeah blog.

I also follow stats using "feedburner." I'm not so savvy with this tool, but it's fun to see how many clicks lead to which posts. It's always surprising to me which posts attract the greatest traffic. Interestingly, agenda postings for school board meetings are pretty hot commodities! Thanks to all of my readers for keeping my statistic viewing interesting.

No comments: