Excellence

"High Achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation." - Charles Kettering



Tuesday, December 28, 2010

What's with Slovenia hits exceeding US hits?

OK, I have been mystified for months by the demographics of my readers. The all time stats are listed below. Seven countries that aren't even native English speaking outpace the UK! You can see that the US outpaces Slovenia by about 10 to 1 since the beginning of the blog. This week, however, Slovenia has outpaced the US 38 to 36. This is interesting if nothing else. This week began the Slovenian Surge! You Slovenian readers, I'd be interested in finding out what drew you to my blog. Send me a message. Enquiring minds want to know!


United States
1,873
Slovenia
152
Germany
149
Russia
131
South Korea
96
Netherlands
95
Poland
62
Ukraine
54
United Kingdom
47
Slovakia
38


No comments: