Excellence

"High Achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation." - Charles Kettering



Saturday, April 5, 2014

Soon I Have to Stop Blogging and Meeting April 9th at 6 PM

I have only a few weeks before I officially take my oath of office on the ECSD board of education. After that, I have to shut down my blog because it would be unseemly to try my case in the court of public opinion while a board member. Now it's time to put my money where my mouth is, so to speak. I have one more post I will make regarding the Senior Project FUBAR beginning with the class of 2015 and then School Scoop will go silent. If you're wondering about what's happening on the board after that, please come on down to a board meeting. They are held the second (business meeting) and fourth or last Wednesday (committee meetings) of the month. It's been a long four years, and I'm happy to be back on the board where I believe my talents can be put to good use. There will be heavy lifting to do, and I'm up to the task! Thank you for supporting me all these years.

Look for my post about Senior Graduation Projects after the April 9 meeting.

M

No comments: